All admissions to our school are managed by the Local Authority.
For all school admissions please contact School Admission Enquiries: 0300 126 7000.
If you would like to apply for a place for your child at Cedar Road Primary, please follow the link below:
This link will provide all of the information you need for both primary school applications to join in Reception and also how to make an 'in-year transfer' if you child needs to move school during a school year. Please also see the admission policy below.
If you are interested in coming to have a look around our school, we would be only too happy to help in which case please contact us directly.
For admissions the following criteria will be used:
- Children in public care or previously in public care but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order.
- Children with a statement of Special Educational Needs, which names the school as appropriate provision.
- Children with an older sibling continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Children who live closer to the preferred school than any other school.
- Other children.
If the admission number is exceeded within any of these groups priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school.
If you have been refused a place at one or more of your preferred schools, you are entitled to appeal against that decision.
You are required to fill out an appeals form, details of which can be found on the West Northamptonshire County Council website. The link can be found at the top of this page.
- Cedar Road Primary School Admissions Policy 2022 23
- Cedar Road Primary School Admissions Policy 2023 24
- Cedar Road Primary School Admissions Policy 2024 25
- Cedar Road Primary School Admissions Policy 2025 26 Consultation Doc
- Cedar Road Primary School Admissions Policy 2025 26 Under Consultation
- Deferred entry application form